Our Commitment To You
Below is our commitment to each of our clients. If you ever have an experience where you feel we have violated any of these, please contact us immediately.
- Always put our clients needs before our own
Real estate agents are paid by commission, which sometimes motivates unscrupulous agents to put their commission above the needs of their clients. Whether selling or buying, we will always keep your best interests first.
- Always go the extra mile
Our goal is to provide every client with an exceptional and enjoyable real estate experience. One way we do this is by striving to go beyond our client's expectations.
- Honesty and Integrity
We will always act with honesty and integrity. As professional Realtors, we will always strive to live by the Realtor's Code of Ethics. These include, but are not limited to the following:
- Avoid exaggeration, misrepresentation, and concealment of pertinent facts.
- Provide equal service to all customers and clients
- Provide copies of all written agreements to our clients
- Keep all funds in an authorized trust account
- Always act as a true fiduciary to our clients.
- Sales Consultants NOT Sales People
We will never try and "Sell" you on a house. Rather we will show you houses for sale and provide you with information and research to help you make the best real estate decision possible. We will never "pressure" you into doing anything you don't want to do.
If ever you feel like you are not being serviced to your expectations, you can fire us at anytime.