Below are a few reasons why we think you'll like working with a Utah Home Central real estate agent:
- Experience: Because our services are offered at a low flat fee, we sell more homes than the average Utah real estate agent. Selling more homes translates to more experienced agents.
- Your Best Interest: Utah realtors who charge a large commission, and thus rely on one or two customers to support their family, are many times motivated to push their clients to accept terms, that may not be in their clients best interest, in order to get the house sold quickly. Since we do larger volumes, and charge lower fees, one or two sales aren't going to make the difference between feeding our families or not.
- Savings: Unlike traditional Utah realtors, we charge a low flat fee regardless of the purchase price of the home. As you can imagine, this results in large savings to you, the seller.
- Full Service: Unlike other Utah flat fee agents, we offer a full service listing. We hold your hand through the whole process and provide other tricks of the trade to help you get the best possible price for your house. We have also discovered other ways to save our clients money and insure smooth closings. So, whether you are experienced in real estate or have no experience, you can sell your home with confidence and still save thousands.
- High Tech Marketing System: Our marketing system uses state of the art technology to target potential represented and unrepresented buyers. We also advertise your home on 100's of real estate websites. To see a sample, click here. We also provide a 24 hour hotline number so potential buyers driving past your house can call and learn all about your home.
- Service and Integrity: We are a company that values customer service, honesty and integrity, and we strive to provide each of our customers with an enjoyable home selling experience.
Cancel at Any Time: If you are not satisfied with our services, you can cancel your contract at any time.
High Sell Rate: Utah Home Central has a high sell rate. The sell rate is the total number of homes a brokerage listed that actually sold. The sell rate is calculated by taking the total number of homes listed within a year, that are not currently for sale, divided by the total number of homes that actually sold.
Utah Home Central's sell rate is 61%, whereas, a sample of the larger full service brokerages (names have not been included to protect the guilty) turned out sell rates of 44%, 42% and 47%.
A sample of three of the larger flat fee brokerages turned out 30%, 33% and 29%.
These figures were calculated as of February 28, 2011.
- Cash Back: Unlike other Utah realtors, we gift a portion of our commission back to our buyers. You may use this gift to purchase kitchen appliances, lawn & garden equipment, furniture, repairs, or anything else you desire. To view our rebates, click here.
- Best Deal Possible: our company is dedicated to helping our clients get the best deal possible. We do this by researching and providing our customers with information such as Total Days on Market, Amount Owed, Distressed or not, etc.
- Service and Integrity: We are a company that values customer service, honesty and integrity, and we strive to provide each of our customers with an enjoyable home buying experience.
- Cancel at Any Time: If you are not happy with our services, you can fire us at any time.
To speak with a UtahHomeCentral agent, call toll free 877-537-0413 / locally 801-414-5790 or email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.